hey there everyone
this is my very first blog entry, so don't really know what to say.
me??
's I'm a 17 year old girl living in Perth (Australia) at the moment, this is the second month that I'm here, second month in Australia. i was I'm Malaysia for 5 years, then moved here and before that i was in Iran. the where i spent my entire life and that where i originally come from.
i study a foundation course in a college called Taylor's. very new in the college and don't really know a lot of people. i do know quite a number of people, but it's not the way it was back I'm Malaysia. but it's been good so far thanks to friends who have kept me company.
well i think that about all for now.
will write soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment